All the important things in life - family, friends, love, laughter, and all that good stuff. The good stuff may include any of the following - hockey, Capitals hockey, Sherlock, Dr. Who, great photographs, good music, Nationals baseball, beautiful homes/rooms/design, fashion. I hope you enjoy your visit! :)
Friday, September 03, 2010
Have a fantastic weekend, everybody! :)
This post lovingly dedicated to my friend, Dina and my brother. :)
Ha. I love it. Can't wait to show it to Mr. Dina and Rex. BTW, Rex totally found where I put the surfer girl lego. He was like, "Momma, why is there a LEGO on top of the picture?" Mr. Dina STILL has not seen it. LOL.
Ha. I love it. Can't wait to show it to Mr. Dina and Rex. BTW, Rex totally found where I put the surfer girl lego. He was like, "Momma, why is there a LEGO on top of the picture?" Mr. Dina STILL has not seen it. LOL.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Lady!
ReplyDeleteLove this graphic! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
P.S: I'm having a fabulous Rebecca boho bag giveaway! Interested? :)
Hope you had a great weekend - miss seeing you!!
ReplyDelete