Monday, August 03, 2009

The arrival of clothes for little people at Target!


I meant, clothes for petites, those of us who are challenged in the height department. ;)

Finally.
(Or was I late in getting the memo?)

4 comments:

  1. Now if they would just get on some maxi dresses for petites...I'd be all over that.

    Come on, Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Fun size rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gigiofca: Man, petite maxi dresses would totally rock my world! That and an endless supply of Trader Joe's French Vanilla ice cream. (Although, 'might not be too petite after all that ice cream. ;p)

    Coley: Your comment made me laugh out loud - maybe too loud, as my aunt would say "man-loud". FUN size indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Fantastic news! I haven't seen them in stores near me yet (here's hoping), but online is a great start. Dress in photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete