Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Me, unplugged.

For the past few days, I've been unplugged. And I'm freaking out.

Over the weekend, my poor iMac at home conked out on me. :( I would be able to turn it on, but it would turn off just by itself after a few minutes, if not a few seconds. Boo.

And theeeen, my computer at work got 14...yes, 14!...viruses/spyware. So, essentially, I've been unplugged from the interwebs for a good 5 days. And I've never felt so disconnected. Well, ok, I've felt plenty disconnected before, but man, I just realized how we've all become so completely dependent on computers and such. Without my computer(s), my email went unchecked for hours (which is soooo unlike me - I check it incessantly, especially when I'm at work!); I couldn't get my daily dose of Lauren and Joey (my cute-some niece and nephew in Canada); my Google Reader has gone up to an unsightly and hyperventilation-inducing 500 unread posts (!!) and I have felt seriously so out of the loop. :(

But with my computer at work now cleaned (whew!), I can begin blogging again and keeping up with the world. Haha.
Unfortunately, that still leaves me about a few more days without these two: I can't wait to start talking to this one:
**Photos by :Siddhartha:, my sister and my sister-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment