Friday, January 08, 2010

You can say all you want, but I still love these ladies.

Call me frivolous, but I just got chills watching this trailer.



I can't wait to watch this with my girlfriends!

In the meantime...
*digging out my SATC movie Part 1 out of my moving boxes*

10 comments:

  1. You--Me--Summerilla--HeidiG.---Rosa--Cleo26--Slastena--3PP--I am forgetting some people, I know, help me out...

    this could be a really REALLY good reason to have another DC JCA get together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:46 PM

    Me too....chills girl, chills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 PM

    YES DINA, you are forgetting me....I'm hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! This would be great!! I can't wait to see this movie.

    Of course we can't forget Cloggsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please, let's!

    Eeee! I'm so excited already! :D

    But please tell me we're all seeing each other before this summer. :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FORGOT CHLOE!!! AGH! AGH!!! SAHM and me are not working to well today. Must. GET. Outside. NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wait this movie is coming out this summer? Yes, I need to go outside much sooner than that. Seriously. :P I think I am turning grey. Like a ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bad dina!! Definite JCA outing. When does it come out? Yeah, I need to schedule something soon - I'm so overdue for having the wine & cheese thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, ladies. I so miss you all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. i barely just watched the first movie! haha im so late in the game but loved it! i was in tears! my bf was like "do you want some tissues?"

    wish i was in DC to be a part of your gang!

    ReplyDelete