Friday, April 09, 2010

Spring has sprung!

And so has my appetite for pretty tops! :)

In my quest for less expensive alternatives
to my favorite shops, J.Crew and Anthropologie,
I have chanced upon an online shop, Shop Ruche,
with pretty tops that readily quench my thirst
for ruffles, flowers and just general prettiness. :)

Vanilla Scrap Patch Flower Cardigan ($34.99)
For those breezy, cool spring days/nights.

Lacy Lavender Tunic ($41.99)
The little pearls in the rosette are darling!


Destiny and Fortune Embroidered Top ($33.99)
I think this was actually offered at Anthropologie at one point.
It looks so comfy!


Briar Patch Gray Ruffle Top ($32.99)
I can imagine this with skinny white pants or capris.
And then a small little cardi (like the one below!)
or even a denim jacket when it gets chilly.


Pink Sprouting Stitches Cardigan ($41.99)
I love the detailed stitching on the print of this cardigan!

The details on the shoulder are what makes this tank, I think.
White jeans with this all the way. What do you think? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment