Monday, July 20, 2009

This has been me.

I have been feeling sluggish and out of sorts the last few weeks, but with a re-energizing visit from family and a self-discovery of sorts, I am ready to come back and blog, blog, blog! :)

**Photo by Nicole Hill Gerulat.

4 comments:

  1. Aah, that puppy is SO CUTE. ;) I am sad to hear you have been sluggish...

    I, too, need to get back to blogging. Maybe tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was, you can say, the cherry on top of all the re-energizing I so needed after a time of sluggery. Heehee. I'm working on my next blog post as I type. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you've been being cute? hehhe jk
    i hope all is well and now you need to post a picture of an super energetic chihuahua!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, girl, you' too funny! Well, I have been cute, but that's beside the point. LOL! I was trying to look for a picture of dog jumping up and down but couldn't find just the right one. :p

    ReplyDelete