All the important things in life - family, friends, love, laughter, and all that good stuff. The good stuff may include any of the following - hockey, Capitals hockey, Sherlock, Dr. Who, great photographs, good music, Nationals baseball, beautiful homes/rooms/design, fashion. I hope you enjoy your visit! :)
Saturday, May 02, 2009
50 First Dates.
Ok, I just caught this movie on TV. And I cried because it was so sweet.
I love love love this movie. So flippin' hilarious, and yes, so darn sweet. My favorite version of "Over the Rainbow."
And yes, we did name the puppy Lucy. Not because of the movie, but later, it was an "oh yeah, that's one of our favorite movies." (If she had been a boy, it would have been Blue, after Old School, so that we could yell "Blue, you're my boy!") So I occasionally sing parts of "Forgetful Lucy" to her even though she doesn't appreciate it, but she *is* a dog.
I used to love Meg Ryan + Tom Hanks. Then came Drew Barrymore + Adam Sandler. One of my all-time faves!!
So many great songs on this soundtrack! I love it!
That's great that you named your puppy Lucy, AND you sing "Forgetful Lucy" to her - too sweet! And I actually know a couple who named their dog Blue, who they say "Blue, you're my boy!" to! LOL! :D
What has happened to Meg Ryan anyway? Or more specifically what has happened to Meg Ryan's face?! :o
Hope you're feeling better! Funny, I was just reminiscing about this movie yesterday while watching Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" in Hawaii. What a great flick! Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore make such a good on screen pair, too.
Oh, and how cool that you got to meet Leo! He's one of my favorite actors. How did you get so lucky?
I love love love this movie. So flippin' hilarious, and yes, so darn sweet. My favorite version of "Over the Rainbow."
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, we did name the puppy Lucy. Not because of the movie, but later, it was an "oh yeah, that's one of our favorite movies." (If she had been a boy, it would have been Blue, after Old School, so that we could yell "Blue, you're my boy!") So I occasionally sing parts of "Forgetful Lucy" to her even though she doesn't appreciate it, but she *is* a dog.
I used to love Meg Ryan + Tom Hanks. Then came Drew Barrymore + Adam Sandler. One of my all-time faves!!
So many great songs on this soundtrack! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you named your puppy Lucy, AND you sing "Forgetful Lucy" to her - too sweet! And I actually know a couple who named their dog Blue, who they say "Blue, you're my boy!" to! LOL! :D
What has happened to Meg Ryan anyway? Or more specifically what has happened to Meg Ryan's face?! :o
Hope you're feeling better! Funny, I was just reminiscing about this movie yesterday while watching Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" in Hawaii. What a great flick! Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore make such a good on screen pair, too.
ReplyDeleteOh, and how cool that you got to meet Leo! He's one of my favorite actors. How did you get so lucky?
Can't wait to see you on Saturday!