Friday, June 05, 2009

Proof that we are all subliminally being taken over by geeks.

Check out Conan's backdrop on his new show.
It's the Mushroom Kingdom from the Super Mario Bros. video game.
**Discovered via aLOLday.

4 comments:

  1. haha! I can never stay up late enough to watch Conan... even now that he is on earlier, I'm not sure! Maybe on Fridays. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're sayin', tastymoog! I try VERY HARD to stay up, even if just for the monologue for I love me some Mr. Conan. I'd be lucky if I don't fall asleep before then. :p

    Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, love it! I've been meaning to stay up and watch and haven't. Maybe this will remind me. But not tonight - E has an 8 am soccer game tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, good luck to E! I know she'll do great! :) (I hope the field's not too soggy. :p)

    ReplyDelete