Monday, June 15, 2009

I can't wait to wear this!


The Metallic Casa Rossa Linen Jacket
from J.Crew Summer 2008

Here's what it looked like on the website:


On a recent jaunt to the J.Crew Outlet, I found this jacket
(albeit the outlet version, which is pretty darn close to the retail version)
for less than $30!
Yay! :)

Any outfit ideas?

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this at the outlet too and loved it but they didn't have my size - lucky lucky you!!
    I'm going to think on outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, HeidiG & Summerilla! I was extremely lucky to have seen it - actually had one I was all ready to pay for, but upon further inspection, it had a hole in the collar underneath the lapel. They had one more, though, and still in my size. Woohoo! 'Looking forward to the ideas! :) TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty jacket...you will look so stunning in this...perfect shade for your skintone for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outlet version is very close if not dead on. I was sorry it didn't work for me. Yay you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I can't wait to see this on you! My idea is to wear it with either a warm pink (like Slastena's outfit) or some deep blues. You could also go with a Mediterranean vibe and inject some corals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dinagideon: Thank you! I think I'll look stunning too. *snort*

    gigiofca: Yay me! I have a lot of J.Crew jackets, but mostly for fall, so I'm glad to have been able to add to my summer reportoire. :)

    3PP: Thanks for the suggestions! I would've never thought of the deep blue or coral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:04 AM

    NICE!

    ReplyDelete